Sunday, June 28, 2009

why i have not been blogging for so long & last week sucks

hi there...now everybodys complaining that i have not been posting any posts recently..well thats because iam just plain lazy...well actually...last week sucks because i had been sick for 3 days..due to food poisioning..well..let me tell you this..BEING SICK SUCKS..you know..every 10 minutes i have to rush to the toilet..and after that my tummy would hurt so bad that i will start to throw stuff around...ah haha..and also..the death of MJ also really took a toll on me..on hari sukan, me,dee,wai kim and kabi was talking abut some crap when all of a sudden kabi told us that MJ died..then we tot that she was bullsh**ing us..but then..it was all true..my parents were like all crushed..so my dad was so upset that he draged me and my mom to watch MJ tribute on V channed from 10 pm to 2 am...ah haha...so it was real sad that such a legend is gone so fast..so MJ we all bid you goodbye...we will always love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment